Coach House Rentals Opens In New York
Coach House Rentals, the leading specialist in short term London and Paris rentals, have now opened in New York – same quality rentals, same personal service.
They currently have 6 properties on their books suitable for parties of 2-8 people. Most spectacular is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 28th floor of a luxury, doorman controlled, building with its own private balcony, roof terrace and amazing views. $295 per night for a 7 night stay, $320 per night for stays of 5 or 6 nights.
Their service includes:
* a representative to meet you at your rental, show you in, tell you about the local area and answer any questions you may have
* a mini-guide for each rental covering the property, neighbourhood shops, local transport, pubs, restaurants and cafés
* a welcome pack for a light, New York style, breakfast for the first couple of days of your stay: bagels cream cheese and smoked salmon, butter, jams, tea and coffee, sugar, milk, fruit juice and cereals plus any special requests and some initial basic toiletries
* a telephone help line to provide answers to questions about New York, what to do and see, and a 24/7 number in the unlikely event of an emergency – such as losing your keys
* a car to meet you at the airport and take you to your apartment can be arranged on request – by far the easiest way to get into town with lots of bags.
Full detail of the Coach House Rentals New York service at – www.rentals.chsnyc.com.
Coach House Rentals are seeking properties to add to their New York portfolio, so if you have an under-used property that that could be earning for you in your absence. You can see the service they offer at www.chsnyc.com.owners.htm.