Trump Creates The Ultimate Shoe Lover Experience
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York Announces
One-of-a-Kind Shoe Shopping Experience With Bergdorf Goodman
Two of Manhattan’s most venerable institutions – Trump International Hotel & Tower New York and Bergdorf Goodman – have teamed up to present an exclusive opportunity for the most die-hard of shoe aficionados. The Ultimate Shoe Lover Experience includes a private after-hours shopping party in Bergdorf Goodman’s legendary shoe salon, where a personal shopping team awaits your arrival. A Bergdorf Goodman style expert will also be on hand to offer a sneak peek at the upcoming fashion season. You don’t have to worry about carrying your bags back to your three-bedroom park view suite because Trump Attaché will hand-deliver all of your purchases to your suite. The Ultimate Shoe Lover Experience accommodates a group of six unapologetic shoe lovers.
Included in The Ultimate Shoe Lover Experience:
· A one-night stay in a three-bedroom suite overlooking Central Park
· A private party, including Champagne and hors d’oeuvres, for you and five friends in Bergdorf Goodman’s legendary shoe salon after-hours
· A Bergdorf Goodman style expert will be on-hand to discuss the key trends and offer a sneak peek at the upcoming season
· A $250 Bergdorf Goodman gift card for each guest
· A dedicated personal shopping team to help select everyone’s perfect pairs
· Delivery of all of your purchases from Bergdorf Goodman to your hotel room by a Trump Attaché
· A signed copy of a Manolo Blahnik must-read book for each guest
· A limited-edition Bergdorf Goodman signature shoe bag for each guest
· In-room spa pedicure for each guest
· Car transfers to/from Bergdorf Goodman
· 4 PM late check-out
Guests can book The Ultimate Shoe Lover Experience by visiting www.TrumpNewYorkHotel.com or calling (212) 299-1000.
* Rates are based on six-person occupancy and are exclusive of applicable taxes.
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, the flagship hotel of Trump Hotel Collection, delivers the highest level of service, style and exclusivity. Soaring high above Columbus Circle, the 52-story icon has 167 luxurious guest rooms and suites, complete with European-style kitchens, marble bathrooms, and spectacular views of Central Park, The Time-Warner Center and the Manhattan skyline. The comprehensive assistance of Trump Attaché is on hand 24/7 to serve guests’ needs before, during and after their stay – from satisfying pre-arrival grocery and floral requests, to arranging for laundry and dry cleaning, personal shopping services, or preparation of personalized business cards and stationery. Other amenities include a 6,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, in-room dining by Jean Georges, in-room computers, and much more. A member of Leading Hotels of the World, Trump International Hotel & Tower New York was showcased in the 2007 Travel + Leisure “T+L 500” list and has been a perennial Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” winner since 2005.