Revolutionary private membership club debuts in new york city
Willow Club, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary New York City private membership club, today announced its official launch. Combining the ultimate in benefits and privileges with upscale lifestyle hotels in the city’s best locations, Willow Club allows members to experience the best of New York City – and the world – with exclusive insider access and ease.
Willow Club is unique in that it offers members entrée to events and lifestyle experiences typically inaccessible or cost prohibitive. Examples of club benefits include: season tickets to all major New York sports teams, including the club’s luxury suites at select venues; use of the club’s private yacht; the club’s tickets to premier Broadway shows and performing arts; insider access to New York Fashion Week; use of limited-edition, luxury and high-performance cars; complimentary entry into New York City’s most celebrated and internationally-noteworthy cultural attractions and museums; member golf and tennis; and insider shopping and fashion experiences with personal stylists. Members have the very best New York has to offer, all in one place, and all included within the price of membership.
“In creating Willow Club, we drew upon our extensive understanding of travelers who visit New York City to secure and acquire an incredible and unparalleled selection of benefits for our members – including great hotels – the outcome was the creation of a private club product never seen before,” said Willow Club President John Yoon. “Every benefit was selected to provide members with the ability to enjoy some of the most sought after city experiences, with the flexibility to enjoy the world."
Willow Club is a points-based membership whereby members redeem points to reserve club benefits and amenities, which include hotel and international exchange benefits at an unprecedented value.
“Willow Club is a completely new product resonating with sophisticated consumers who understand both luxury and value. The club already has generated a tremendous number of membership inquiries and pre-sale reservations,” said Jay DiGiulio, Managing Director of Membership Sales. “Willow Club offers premiere access to the finest New York experiences through a single membership – truly an “Urban Country Club” in the world’s greatest city.”
Members can choose from lifestyle hotels in premiere locations throughout New York City, as well as hotel and resort stays internationally, with no additional room night charges. Willow Club’s New York City hotel properties currently include The Mansfield on 44th Street and The Shoreham on 55th Street, both located just off Fifth Avenue, and The Franklin, on the Upper East Side at 87th Street and Lexington Avenue. Willow Club members also become preferred members in an international travel exchange program, allowing use of Willow Club points to stay at more than 2,500 properties in 75 countries.
Willow Club memberships and membership preview packages are currently being offered on an introductory basis. For more information call (877) 330-9650, visit willowclub.com on the Web, or visit the club’s interactive and technologically-advanced membership gallery at 33 West 55th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues in New York City.
About Willow Club:
Willow Club is a revolutionary private membership club providing a choice of three New York City hotels and an extraordinary array of one-of-a-kind lifestyle experiences. Combining diverse options for overnight hotel stays at some of the city’s best addresses with the most desirable venues, events and attractions, members can enjoy unforgettable experiences in the world’s greatest city. Visit http://www.willowclub.com for more information.
Willow Club Membership Benefits Include:
· Sporting and special events including the club’s luxury suite at Madison Square Garden for over 250 events, including the Knicks, Rangers, concerts and special events.
· Premium season tickets to all New York area sports teams.
· Premiere access to performances, private events and special engagements at Carnegie Hall, the Metropolitan Opera, the NY Philharmonic, the Beacon Theater and Broadway.
· Membership at a private, 54-hole golf club.
· Year-round court time to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
· Luxury suite for Grand Slam tennis including court side seats at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
· Complimentary entry to New York City museums such as the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), the Guggenheim, the American Museum of Natural History and The Whitney.
· Insider shopping and fashion experiences with industry-leading stylists.
· Use of limited-edition, luxury and high-performance cars.
· Private use of Willow One – Willow Club’s Jeanneau Prestige 42S yacht – for half-day, full-day or overnight use.
· Overnight hotel stays at The Mansfield, Shoreham and Franklin Hotels in New York City, along with opportunities for exchange stays at properties around the world.
Willow Club Membership Details:
· Membership initiation fees currently begin at $28,000.
· Members receive and redeem points for the club’s benefits.
· Members may purchase more club points to coincide with their intended use patterns.
· Flexible memberships allow access and use of points for family, friends, business associates or clients.